Form2chat is great fit for you in any of the following cases:
- you wish to receive fast notifications about your forms submissions on any platform: Mobile, Desktop or Tablet.
- you'd like to add a form to your website without spending time on implenting own backend.
- you wish to send auto-response emails to your leads without implenting own solutions.
- you wish your forms to be GDPR compliant.
Basic Example using Telegram
To power your web forms with Form2chat you'll need the following:
- A Form2chat account
- An HMTL form
- A form endpoint URL generated by Form2chat
- Telegram account with installed Telegram App
1. Get Form2chat endpoint URL
Simply sign up, enter a name for your first endpoint and click to copy its URL.
2. Update your HTML form with the obtained URL
Update your form’s “action” attribute with your form2chat.io endpoint URL.
<form action="https://app.form2chat.io/f/ccb25e16" id="contact-form" method="POST" accept-charset="UTF-8"> <input type="text" name="name"> <input type="email" name="email"> <button type="submit">Send</button> <div id="submit-result"></div> </form>
3. Set up Telegram integration
- Go to the Integrations page on form2chat.io.
- Select “Telegram”.
- Copy verification code, open chat with our bot in your telegram app and simply send verification code to the bot.
That's it. You are ready to receive submissions to your Telegram app.
- Every input field in your forms should have the name attribute defined.
- JSON format is available by default for your forms. Just send us a request with content-type: application/json headers.